IgnitionOne’s leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne’s technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne’s Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating the inside sales team to achieve revenue goals and helpdevelop new business through cold/warm calling, and social media within new and established verticals. This role will also lead training efforts, goal setting, and monitoring sales metrics for the inside sales team. This individual in energetic, persistent, and outcome-focused with a passion for success. The inside sales manager will have a successful track record of hiring, building, and training high-performing sales teams.
- Build and manage the team of inside sales representatives
- Set and track sales targets for the team against company’s revenue goals
- Optimize the sales administration process
- Report on sales metrics and track production data
- Create forecasts to predict monthly, quarterly, and annual figures
- Enhance customer engagement by introducing new methods and strategies
- Train team on sales processes, strategies, and tools (salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, RingLead Playbooks, Sendoso or equivalent.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven experience as an inside sales manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- High level understanding of sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and executives
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong understanding of Martech technology is required