Programmatic Account Managers are part of a team that assist client engagement across the
IgnitionOne Customer Intelligence Platform’s Programmatic offering. Successful Programmatic Account Managers are well versed in Programmatic buying and trading, are technology-savvy and have experience in delivering a wide range of branding and performance based programmatic campaigns.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for Clients leveraging IgnitionOne’s programmatic services.
- Preparing presentations, leading client calls and regularly attending face to face meetings.
- Proactively finding new ways to retain campaigns, build the client’s business and grow accounts.
- Work with global Product, Operations, Business Development and other groups within the company to fully support client needs.
- Mastering and updating clients with programmatic changes and how those changes will impact their use of the IgnitionOne technology.
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience and protecting/growing customer revenue for IgnitionOne.
- Lead the planning, implementation, and on-going management of Programmatic campaigns for top agencies and brands.
- Regularly provide and implement optimization recommendations and customized solutions to clients while monitoring market changes and identifying development opportunities.
- Working with the Programmatic leadership and sales teams to devise campaign strategies that translate into campaign delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining balance of delivery, performance, brand safety and viewability to ensure best practices are continually met.
- Proactively creating and leading the execution of development and testing plans to maximize results for customers.
- Able to understand and communicate how delivery of programmatic campaigns aligns with other digital channels and IgnitionOne Customer Intelligence solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA)
- 2+ years’ experience in a programmatic trading role at an Ad Tech vendor or an agency
- Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, optimizing accounts to achieve business outcomes
- Experience of working with 1st party data and audience strategies to optimize Programmatic campaigns
- Experience of working with multiple programmatic self-service DSPs
- Significant understanding of digital planning, trading and optimizations strategies
- Analytically minded with very good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets
- Great awareness and knowledge of the wider programmatic landscape
- Experience working with day to day clients, developing day to day client relationships