IFS is a high growth, global high tech employer with a suite of products including the most widely-used aviation maintenance software platform in the world. We have the distinct pleasure of working with a wide range of the world's leading aviation and defense organizations including companies like GE, Saab, BAE Systems, Southwest Airlines, LATAM, and Qantas – to design, develop, and deliver mission critical enterprise software.
Our employees come to work every day knowing that they are doing something that really matters – they help make maintenance more predictable, and reliable for the global aviation and defense community.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Software Developer who is highly motivated and have a can-do spirit. In this role, you will directly contribute to the success of our business by applying your design, development, and testing skills to create solutions for the complex domain of Aviation Maintenance.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment, distributed across the globe, and latest technologies and tools.
Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled with Java or similar object-oriented language (along with effective design patterns)
- Experienced with relational databases
- Development experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure) and its tooling
- Experience with Front-End Frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Understanding of microservice patterns
Education & Experience:
- Minimum B.Sc or B.Eng degree or diploma, in science or math-related fields
- At least 3-5 of years of relevant professional experience, including working experience in cloud technologies and SaaS applications
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in supporting team members
- Experience with Integrations between systems
- Experience with end to end testing frameworks
- Debugging/analytical skills (memory management, performance, concurrency)
- Experience with Docker Containers
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Experience with web sockets
- Knowledge of key value store (ie: Redis)
- Familiar with reactive/event driven services
- Knowledge of Material UI
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by Applying for this Job!
We welcome applications from all interested candidates. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IFS Aerospace and Defense LTD. is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.