IFS is a high growth, global high tech employer with a suite of products including the most widely-used aviation maintenance software platform in the world. We have the distinct pleasure of working with a wide range of the world's leading aviation and defense organizations including companies like GE, Saab, BAE Systems, Southwest Airlines, LATAM, and Qantas – to design, develop, and deliver mission critical enterprise software.
Our employees come to work every day knowing that they are doing something that really matters – they help make maintenance more predictable, and reliable for the global aviation and defense community. In the last few years, our Aerospace and Defense Business Unit has seen tremendous growth, and now has over 300 employees serving global markets.
The Key Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers with high potentiel. The Key Account Manager brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate IFS products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong management and Cxx relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, the value of solutions, the value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become IFS references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage IFS Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all IFS offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, PLM, EOI, Enterprise Asset Management and MRO) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Technology, et. al)
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all IFS promotions and events in the territory
- Sell value.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand IFS’ competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
- Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
- Ensure account teams (support and service, other Key Account managers) and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events.
- Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions / start-up and/or management consulting experience with a value sell mentality
- Proven track record in complex sales at C-level with a collaborative and impactful manner
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions, transformation and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by Applying for this Job below.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IFS Aerospace and Defense LTD. is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process