IFS is a high growth, global high-tech employer with a suite of products including the most widely-used aviation maintenance software platform in the world. We have the distinct pleasure of working with a wide range of the world's leading aviation and defense organizations including companies like GE, Saab, BAE Systems, Southwest Airlines, LATAM, and Qantas – to design, develop, and deliver mission critical enterprise software.
Our employees come to work every day knowing that they are doing something that really matters – they help make maintenance more predictable, and reliable for the global aviation and defense community. In the last few years, our Aviation and Defense headquarters in Ottawa, Canada has seen tremendous growth, and now has over 300 employees serving global markets.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Solution Analyst within the Professional Services team at our Aviation and Defense Business Unit headquarters in Ottawa. As a mission-critical IT system, the delivery of high-quality products is key to the continued success of IFS. This role plays a major part in ensuring our Maintenix product is fully integrated into a complex customer IT environment. This opportunity is a full-time permanent position.
- Play a key role in implementing aviation MRO solutions by providing business process consulting and solution knowledge
- Lead the detailed design of IFS-based IT solution for a given client by working under the direction of an Architect
- Ensure the efficient configuration of IT systems and provide production support and system training support to client implementations
- Plan and execute testing to validate designs and implementations
- Contribute directly to our internal business improvement initiatives
- University degree in engineering or computer science or management information systems or an applicable education in aviation maintenance and operations, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in ERP implementation as a consultant
- Experience in business process modeling, requirements analysis and/or organizational change management
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Ability to foster relationships with client and with third party vendors
- Must be able to obtain a NATO II Security Clearance
- Must be willing to travel globally, as required
- An understanding of the concepts related to software integration, relational databases and data migration
- SQL programming experience
- Oracle database experience
- Experience working in a maintenance and engineering department of an aviation organization.
IFS Application implementation experience
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by Applying for this Job below.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, however only these selected for an interview will be contacted. IFS is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you have a disability, please contact one of the Talent Acquisition Specialists to let us know how we can accommodate you