IFS is a high growth, global high-tech employer with a suite of products including the most widely-used aviation maintenance software platform in the world. We have the distinct pleasure of working with a wide range of the world's leading aviation and defense organizations including companies like GE, Saab, BAE Systems, KLM, Air France, Southwest Airlines, LATAM, and Qantas – to design, develop, and deliver mission critical enterprise software. Our employees come to work every day knowing that they are doing something that really matters – helping global aviation and defense customers maintain and operate their fleets.
Do you enjoy problem solving and new challenges each day? We are looking to expand our group of support analysts that provides expert care to our worldwide customers. Help us produce the world’s best aviation maintenance software by being a critical member of an industry recognized award winning team.
If you enjoy challenging yourself while using a broad technology stack including Oracle DB administration, SQL scripting, multiple server platforms, and Java EE, you may be a perfect candidate for this opportunity.
- Analyze and correct customer data issues
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to resolve complex issues
- Ensure global 24/7 support coverage with potential world travel for onsite support
- Triage and analyze inbound issues raised by clients via our internet support portal
- Forensically evaluate data and source code to troubleshoot difficult customer product defects
- Provide recommended Java, PL/SQL and JSP code changes to internal development team
- Provide timely resolution and make independent judgment calls for correcting faults for critical software
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Basic networking administration experience
- Aptitude for debugging software and data issues
- Perseverance and effective problem solving skills
- Must be able to obtain Level II NATO Secret security clearance
- Superior interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to work with fellow teammates effectively
- Experience with SQL is a strong asset
- Some knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Application server administration experience (Oracle Weblogic, Apache)
- Knowledge of Jaspersoft reporting software
- Previous work in a customer-facing role
- Linux administration and shell scripting
- J2EE Java programming experience, root cause analysis
- XML, JSON knowledge
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by Applying for this Job below.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, however only these selected for an interview will be contacted. Mxi Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.