iFood is the biggest and fastest growing FoodTech company in Latin America, operating in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. We aim to make people lives more convenient and joyful, by simplifying and disrupting the way they eat through applied technology. Working with us means impact positively millions of lives, but we want to turn this number into a billion.
As part of the iFood Infrastructure tribe, the Production Support Engineers team is responsible for supporting our systems (APP and Portals), generating indicators, conducting incident meetings with engineering teams, ensuring that known problems do not recur, proposing architectural improvements.
As a Production Support Engineer, your challenges will be:
- Act as N2 supporting the NOC, TechGov and Dev teams during incidents on our platform;
- Propose improvements to the tribes / squads always aiming to avoid recurrence of incidents;
- Support Dev teams with infrastructure demands by curating and automating;
- Support the 24X7 productive environment;
- Environment monitoring and observability tools;
- Work Rapid and immediate reaction during incidents on our platform.
The ingredients we’re searching for:
- Knowledge in AWS;
- Knowledge in automation tools (Chef, Ansible and Terraform).
- Experience with container tools (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes)
- It is important to know REST API and its methods;
- Have knowledge in CI / CD practices;
- Solid knowledge in Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- If you have knowledge of systems architecture is a plus;
- Meal Allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”)
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Subsidy to english classes
- Relocation package for people who live 200km+ away from the office
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet day and more.
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people. Also, we have nice swags on our offices 😊
We are a remote friendly company and strive to onboard the best brilliant minds, wherever they are located! Additionally, iFood has several VERY NICE technology hubs spread over Brazil for our FoodLovers to use - Campinas/SP, São Carlos/SP, Osasco/SP, Porto Alegre/RS and Recife/PE - and also supports candidates that would like to relocate to some of those cities with a relocation plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
iFood is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. Here, we work hard to make sure everyone deserve respect, empathy and equal opportunities to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics or age.”
O iFood é uma empresa global que já opera em múltiplos países e por isso estimulamos o uso do inglês em nosso cotidiano. Aqui você será estimulado a fazer aulas, ler, escrever e falar em inglês através de expressões do dia a dia, eventos, cursos, entre outros. Apesar de não ser um pré-requisito, a compreensão de textos em inglês é muito importante para nós.