iFood is the biggest and fastest growing FoodTech company in Latin America, operating in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. We aim to make people lives more convenient and joyful, by simplifying and disrupting the way they eat through applied technology. Working with us means impact positively millions of lives, but we want to turn this number into a billion.
As part of the iFood platform tribe, the Faster team is responsible for supply services that accelerate and make safer the mobile and web development for iFood and other companies inside Movile umbrella, we are responsible for dealing with more than 2.8M requests per minute and 70 TB of data.
As a Software Engineer - SRE, your challenges will be:
- Define, implement and manage the strategy of SRE;
- Manage cloud infrastructure;
- Construction of the SRE structure in one of the ifood squads;
- Knowledge of programming logic
The ingredients we’re searching for:
- Experience with Linux and networking;
- Automation experience with tools like Terraform and Chef;
- Experience with containeirization using docker and kubernets.
- Experience working with CDN related technologies and associated performance metrics / measures Scaling through data.
- Strong analytical background;
- Supports her decisions on data and takes measured risks.
- Meal Allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”)
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Subsidy to english classes
- Relocation package for people who live 200km+ away from the office
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet day and more.
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people. Also, we have nice swags on our offices 😊
We are a remote friendly company and strive to onboard the best brilliant minds, wherever they are located! Additionally, iFood has several VERY NICE technology hubs spread over Brazil for our FoodLovers to use - Campinas/SP, São Carlos/SP, Osasco/SP, Porto Alegre/RS and Recife/PE - and also supports candidates that would like to relocate to some of those cities with a relocation plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
iFood is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. Here, we work hard to make sure everyone deserve respect, empathy and equal opportunities to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics or age.”
O iFood é uma empresa global que já opera em múltiplos países e por isso estimulamos o uso do inglês em nosso cotidiano. Aqui você será estimulado a fazer aulas, ler, escrever e falar em inglês através de expressões do dia a dia, eventos, cursos, entre outros. Apesar de não ser um pré-requisito, a compreensão de textos em inglês é muito importante para nós.