iFood is the biggest and fastest-growing foodtech company in Latin America, operating in Brazil and Mexico. We aim to make people's lives more convenient and joyful, by simplifying and disrupting the way they eat through applied technology. Working with us means impacting positively millions of lives, but we want to turn this number into a billion.
As part of the Infrastructure tribe at iFood, our Traffic squad are challenged to define, implement and manage the strategy and technology of the load balancers, API gateways, content delivery networks, and DNS, along with the automation and tolling to support iFood growth up and beyond today's 40 million orders a month on more than 100 thousand restaurants delivering to 15 million active users.
The ingredients we are searching for:
- Experience with API Gateways, CDN, and Service Mesh;
- Deep understanding of TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, and DNS;
- Strong Understanding of L4/L7 Load Balancing;
- Experience with Linux, networking, automation with tools like Terraform and Chef;
- Troubleshooting and incident response experience is required.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in a high-level language (Python, Ruby, Go, Groovy, Lua);
- Previous experience setting up and supporting CI/CD;
- Experience working with Kubernetes related technologies and associated performance metrics/measures;
- Scaling through data-driven capacity planning.
- Meal allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”);
- Fuel or public transportation allowance;
- Health and dental insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Children allowance;
- Subsidy to fitness classes (Gympass);
- Subsidy to language classes;
- Relocation package for people who live 200 km+ away from the office.
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet-day, and more.
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people. Also, we have nice swags at our offices 😊.
We are a remote-friendly company and strive to onboard the best brilliant minds, wherever they are located! Additionally, iFood has several hubs spread over Brazil for our FoodLovers to use - Campinas/SP, São Carlos/SP, Osasco/SP, Porto Alegre/RS, and Refice/PE - and also supports candidates that would like to relocate to some of those cities with a relocation plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
iFood is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. Here, we work hard to make sure everyone deserves respect, empathy, and equal opportunities to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, or age.
O iFood é uma empresa global que já opera em múltiplos países e por isso estimulamos o uso do inglês em nosso cotidiano. Aqui você será estimulado a fazer aulas, ler, escrever e falar em inglês através de expressões do dia a dia, eventos, cursos, entre outros. Apesar de não ser um pré-requisito, a compreensão de textos em inglês é muito importante para nós.