iFood is the biggest and fastest-growing foodtech company in Latin America, operating in Brazil and Mexico. We aim to make people's lives more convenient and joyful, by simplifying and disrupting the way they eat through applied technology. Working with us means impacting positively millions of lives, but we want to turn this number into a billion.
Our Accesses squad is responsible for building solutions to take care of the security of every FoodLovers granting then safe passes through our applications. Additionally, we are also responsible for new system integrations, allowing users to request access directly through a midpoint. Their challenge is to be as fast as iFood's growth pace on the development of solutions that will provide safe access and high satisfaction of our FoodLovers.
As a System Engineer, your challenges will be:
- Start a new chapter in our Accesses squad, developing new system integrations mainly in Java. We are building from scratch here, so there will be many possibilities and discoveries during this new journey;
- Connect iFood's systems into an SSO solution, through SAML, or OpenID, to make every FoodLovers' life easier and password-free;
- Work as a team, helping each other to develop themselves, in a collaborative and productive environment;
- Build APIs to communicate with other systems when SSO is not available through SAML and/or OpenID;
- Create automated reports to manage the lifecycle of iFood's applications and users.
The ingredients we are searching for:
- Experience as a Software Engineer with knowledge of programming languages, especially Java;
- Commitment with the goals of the company and the area, once the target is established it will receive an arrow on the scheduled time, with high accuracy and no flaws;
- Self-driven attitude to coordinate the efficiency, scalability, and stability of system resource;
- Team player that will join our altogether culture.
- Meal allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”);
- Fuel or public transportation allowance;
- Health and dental insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Children allowance;
- Subsidy to fitness classes (Gympass);
- Subsidy to language classes;
- Relocation package for people who live 200 km+ away from the office.
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet-day, and more.
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people. Also, we have nice swags at our offices 😊.
We are a remote-friendly company and strive to onboard the best brilliant minds, wherever they are located! Additionally, iFood has several hubs spread over Brazil for our FoodLovers to use - Campinas/SP, São Carlos/SP, Osasco/SP, Porto Alegre/RS, and Refice/PE - and also supports candidates that would like to relocate to some of those cities with a relocation plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
iFood is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. Here, we work hard to make sure everyone deserves respect, empathy, and equal opportunities to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, or age.
O iFood é uma empresa global que já opera em múltiplos países e por isso estimulamos o uso do inglês em nosso cotidiano. Aqui você será estimulado a fazer aulas, ler, escrever e falar em inglês através de expressões do dia a dia, eventos, cursos, entre outros. Apesar de não ser um pré-requisito, a compreensão de textos em inglês é muito importante para nós.