iFood is the biggest and fastest growing FoodTech company in Latin America, operating in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. We aim to make people lives more convenient and joyful, by simplifying and disrupting the way they eat through applied technology. Working with us means impact positively millions of lives, but we want to turn this number into a billion.
Our Promotions Team is responsible to build and evolve all tools that our marketing and restaurants use daily to help make their business grow through benefits and campaigns offered to our customers. Besides supporting eventual problems that may happen, we are responsible to endure the vision, pain points and needs of this stakeholder internally, so we can find new growth hacks that benefit iFood and our partners.
As an iOS Software Engineer, your challenges will be:
- Collaborate in the definition of concepts such as project-wide coding style guides;
- Build quick prototypes to prove concepts;
- Enforce quality during code review and maintenance practices;
- Debug performance issues in apps and bottlenecks in CI lanes;
- Integrate with third party APIs;
- Efficiently scale components through tuning and / or major refactorings;
- Conceptualize and develop components for a monorepo mobile app.
The ingredients we’re searching for:
- You have ownership sense, treating every project like it was your own;
- You enjoy working in fast-growing dynamic environments;
- Solid experience in high performance building, scalable applications;
- Solid experience with the latest versions of Swift;
- Experience integrating with REST APIs natively.
- Objective-C knowledge (iOS);
- Solid experience with Unit and Integration tests using Nimble (iOS);
- Experience building UI components programmatically;
- Knowledge of CI / CD pipelines and static analysis tools like Swiftlint (iOS).
- Meal Allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”)
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Subsidy to english classes
- Relocation package for people who live 200km+ away from the office
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet day and more.
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people. Also, we have nice swags on our offices 😊
We are a remote friendly company and strive to onboard the best brilliant minds, wherever they are located! Additionally, iFood has several VERY NICE technology hubs spread over Brazil for our FoodLovers to use - Campinas/SP, São Carlos/SP, Osaco/SP, Porto Alegre/RS and Refice/PE - and also supports candidates that would like to relocate to some of those cities with a relocation plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
iFood is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. Here, we work hard to make sure everyone deserve respect, empathy and equal opportunities to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics or age.
O iFood é uma empresa global que já opera em múltiplos países e por isso estimulamos o uso do inglês em nosso cotidiano. Aqui você será estimulado a fazer aulas, ler, escrever e falar em inglês através de expressões do dia a dia, eventos, cursos, entre outros. Apesar de não ser um pré-requisito, a compreensão de textos em inglês é muito importante para nós.