The Advanced Data Analyst position is a data scientist focused on analysis and decision making.
The ideal candidate is a curious and critical person, someone excited about tackling difficult challenges.
We work across multiple areas and teams such as marketing, fraud, product, logistics, growth and others.We work with Python, PySpark, Kafka, SQL, Databricks, AWS, Docker,Tableau, among many other technologies.
We work in squads, alongside engineers, product owners, other data scientists and analysts.
About the Company
iFood is a data-driven company that thinks big and moves fast. Together, we'll create and iterate on the products and services of the lead foodtech in Latin America.
If you thrive in small, dynamic teams and high-energy environments and believe in the ability of technology and data to change the world, iFood is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- Understand our business model.
- Work with *large* volumes of data.
- Formulate and test hypothesis from business needs
- Properly communicate actionable insights from your analyses.
Who you are:
- You are an analytic-minded person, able to derive simple and elegant conclusions from complex problems.
- You are an expert in data analysis and visualization, taking those practices to the next level in scientific analysis.
- You are comfortable working with large data sets and big data technologies (Databricks, Spark, Python...).
- You are proficient in manipulating large data sets with complex SQL and Python (or other similar languages).
- You are able to multitask and work on multiple ongoing projects, with minimal oversight, documentation, and defined process.
- You are an experienced data story-telling and have experience communicating to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You have exceptional communication skills and can manage stakeholder priorities directly.
Experience & Requirements:
- Willingness to learn new things everyday.
- SQL, PySpark, Python.
- Flexibility to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Available for Remote Work.
- Fluent or Advanced English.
Nice to Have:
We value, but do not require,previous experience in:
- Meal Allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”)
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Subsidy to english classes
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet day and more (at office).
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people.