iFood is the biggest and fastest growing FoodTech company in Latin America, operating in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. We aim to make people lives more convenient and joyful, by simplifying and disrupting the way they eat through applied technology. Working with us means impact positively millions of lives, but we want to turn this number into a billion.
In iFood, the Logistics tribe is responsible for developing and evolving applications that smooth and create the integration between the most diversified business areas. We work in APIs conception, backend integrations, product evolution and prioritization, aiming the best value gain for the business.
As an Front-end Software Engineer, your challenges will be:
- Develop and evolve web products used by internal clients, assuring quality and performance;
- Participate in APIs conception;
- Backend integration;
- Participate in product evolution prioritization, always looking to best value gains to business.
The ingredients we’re searching for:
- Passionate about software development;
- ReactJS and Redux experience;
- Builds and tooling automatization (NPM, Gulp, Webpack);
- Automated tests experience, unit and comportamentales ones;
- Skill with version control tools, preferably Git;
- Agile development culture and methodologies like Kanban and Scrum;
- UX notions and interaction design.
Nice to Have:
- Style guide documentation and design system (Docz);
- Easiness to handle geographic libraries (Google Maps, React Leaflet);
- Dependencies integration and management with code reuse (Nexus);
- Asynchronous operation control using Redux Saga;
- Components development using styled-component and React Hooks.
- Meal Allowance (“ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação”)
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Subsidy to english classes
- Relocation package for people who live 200km+ away from the office
- Breakfast, beer, energy drink, video games, snacks, pet day and more.
- You’ll work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment along with other ambitious people. Also, we have nice swags on our offices 😊
We are a remote friendly company and strive to onboard the best brilliant minds, wherever they are located! Additionally, iFood has several VERY NICE technology hubs spread over Brazil for our FoodLovers to use - Campinas/SP, São Carlos/SP, Osaco/SP, Porto Alegre/RS and Refice/PE - and also supports candidates that would like to relocate to some of those cities with a relocation plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
iFood is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. Here, we work hard to make sure everyone deserve respect, empathy and equal opportunities to succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics or age.