IE, the Innovation and Experience company is a full service digital consultancy accelerating digital transformation for many of Australia's most progressive organisations such as APT Group, Lexus, Bupa, Australia Post, Telstra, and Toyota. Based in Richmond, IE employs 80+ people (plus a few furry friends) working in cross functional teams to innovate and deliver outcomes powered by start up thinking.
We're seeking an experienced, energetic and coaching focused Iteration Manager/Business Analyst to help organise team workflow and overcome blockers by:
- Assisting in the requirements discovery process through:
- workshop facilitation;
- stakeholder interviews;
- crafting epics and stories;
- and understanding other technical needs.
- Translating functional and business requirements into accurate user stories, acceptance criteria and process flows.
- Communicating requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process and addressing any requirement questions or issues that arise during the delivery process.
- Driving scrum/agile ceremonies (Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective) to be effective for the team.
- Coaching the team on agile practices
- Helping the team to progress work through the backlog
- Resolving blockers with the PM
- Reporting to the Product Owner & PM transparently and openly on how the iteration is tracking
This work may be based at our Richmond HQ or at client site in central Melbourne dependant on team/project needs. Some of our teams have the awesome opportunity to work on client site to fully impact their transformation.
We love to hear from passionate, motivated individuals who are driven to succeed. Even if this role is the next step up in your career we would encourage you to apply below. Applicants need to have full Australian working rights to apply.