We are looking for an experienced .Net Full Stack Sitecore Developer to work on one of the agency’s key clients. This is a permanent position, based in Melbourne.
Working on sprint-based Agile projects, you will be part of our Delivery Team, working with our technical leads, front-end developers and designers to produce quality output. We are currently undertaking work including web, mobile, social and in-store interactive experiences.
The .Net Full-Stack Sitecore Developer will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of a number of key projects in IE, from initial client meetings to writing technical specifications through to project completion. For our clients, you are responsible for developing new sites and maintaining current sites that range from very small to very large systems, dealing with scaling issues, and development of technology and systems.
To be considered for this role you must possess all the following:
- At least 5 years of .Net / Full Stack coding experience
- Excellent skills in hand-coding websites using C#, WCF, ASP.NET, LINQ
- At least 2 years of Sitecore experience
- Solid MVC framework experience
- A good understanding of quality assurance processes and standard
- Good knowledge of SQL
- A desire to enhance your skill set and learn about new technologies
- Good at working with sprint-based agile projects
- Good at coordination and managing activities in a collaborative environment, comfortable solving technical problems and working alongside our technical Lead Developers and Test Analysts
- Technically sound with the latest web development technologies
- Confidence with Linux and Windows development environments
IE, the Innovation and Experience company, has 17 years' heritage in delivering transformative digital experiences for many of Australia's most progressive organisations such as APT Group, Lexus, Bupa, Australia Post, Telstra, and Toyota. IE has demonstrated ability to adapt and deliver solutions ahead of the curve for tier-one clients.
With a prominent focus on government bodies such as City of Melbourne, Tourism Victoria, and health organisations such as Movember, Bupa and the Mental Health Complaints Commissioner (Victoria), IE has helped build and transform these organisations through a range of services including, but not limited to, platform development, content migration and strategy, and implementation of secure payment gateways.
IE employs 80+ people in cross functional teams, skilled in a range of CMS platforms, including Acquia, Adobe and Sitecore as well as custom development. With specialised business units covering Strategic Consulting, Customer Experience Design, Agile Marketing, Platform Development, and Product Incubation, IE is one of the most experienced and highly-diversified digital consultancies in Australia. After 17 years, IE is still powered by start up thinking.
To be considered for thie role, please apply via the relevant links on this page. No recruitment agencies. All applicants must have full rights to work in Australia.