IE Digital are seeking talented Magento Developers to join our team in Richmond on a permanent or contract basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the execution and delivery of all technical development solutions at IE for all internets, intranets, extranets, portals and applications. With a focus on managing all factors that govern delivery success, they will own solution technical delivery from the reverse brief throughout planning, solution scoping and production.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:-
- Ability to interpret client needs to define, develop and execute compelling technical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical documentation and ability to present in front of clients
- Experience in the web industry, preferably within an agency
- Understanding of structured design methodologies and web development approach – from business requirements through to coding, testing and documentation
- Exceptional web programming skills in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of database concepts, methodologies, source control and bug tracking
- Proven experience in developing new systems, integrating systems, and enhancing and supporting live applications
- Ability to identify risks and risk mitigation options associated with proposed application, technical and integration architecturesAdvantageous skills would include:- Knowledge of the Zend Framework would be highly advantageous
- Any experience with other programming languages and web technologies would be an advantage
We want to fill each working day with meaning for our customers, teams and ourselves. These four values underpin everything we do, every day.
Excellence: We believe in better. That means finding new ways of delivering outcomes which represent genuine 'excellence' in any given field or discipline.
Authenticity: We're genuine in our approach and practice. We see humanity and integrity as the foundations upon which strong, trusting relationships are built.
Agility: In both method and mindset, IE is agile to the core. We demonstrate it in the way we work, and how we embrace change to remain fluid in the bustling digital world.
Creativity: Each of us is creative in our own way. We value imagination and inspiration. We believe our individual perspectives fuel extraordinary collective output.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Career Growth
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Free Breakfast, Friday Afternoon Drinks & Cheese
- Agency Hackathons
- Staff Parties, Sporting Teams
IE, the Innovation and Experience company, has 15 years' heritage in delivering transformative digital experiences for many of Australia's most progressive organisations such as APT Group, Lexus, Bupa, Australia Post, Telstra, and Toyota. IE has demonstrated ability to adapt and deliver solutions ahead of the curve for tier-one clients.
With a prominent focus on government bodies such as City of Melbourne, Tourism Victoria, and health organisations such as Movember, Bupa and the Mental Health Complaints Commissioner (Victoria), IE has helped build and transform these organisations through a range of services including, but not limited to, platform development, content migration and strategy, and implementation of secure payment gateways.
IE employs 80+ people in cross functional teams, skilled in a range of CMS platforms, including Acquia, Adobe and Sitecore as well as custom development. With specialised business units covering Strategic Consulting, Customer Experience Design, Agile Marketing, Platform Development, and Product Incubation, IE is one of the most experienced and highly-diversified digital consultancies in Australia. After 15 years, IE is still powered by start up thinking.