ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
ID.me is seeking Member Support Representatives for our Tampa, FL office to provide mission-critical identity verification support to our users. Our Member Support organization is composed of multiple units covering a breadth of technical, video, and email-related support.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about customer service, take identity security seriously, and who want to join a thriving, fast growing startup where there are multiple opportunities for upward mobility.
- Availability to work variety of flexible (to include possible rotating) schedules/shifts
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient service to our customers via email and/or video chat
- Verify member identification and follow verification procedures
- Verify member’s community affiliation to determine their eligibility on partner discounts
- Work with customers to troubleshoot verification issues and provide a working solution
- Ability to flex between different tasks or service queues, based on operational needs
- Provide feedback to management on issues, concerns, and trends
- Assist in documentation and playbook updates as necessary
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Meet or exceed performance targets, such as call volume and resolution time
- Adapt to new technologies and processes as they are implemented
- Previous experience in customer service based role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including proficiency and multi-tasking abilities with browsers, search engines, and operating systems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service experiences
- Strong active-listening and verbal-communication skills
- Proficiency in problem-solving
- Strong initiative, can-do attitude, and work ethic
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Willingness and ability to train in-person at our Tampa, FL office
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
For more information, please visit our Career Site & Culture Deck. #LI-BD1
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.