ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in Tampa, Florida. As the Sr. HRBP of Member Support - Tampa, you will be frontline support for our 300+ Member Support representatives, along with managers and leaders of the organization. You will partner with managers to guide and coach them on concerns and inquiries, as well as train them on policies, performance management, and conduct so that they can help their Member Support Associates with day-to-day questions/operations. Engaging high-performing teams, spotting trends and driving change will also be key to your success in continuing to make ID.me a great place to work.
- Act as a first point of contact for employees and managers in answering day to day HR questions within Member Support;
- Provide support to managers on employee relations issues; ensure ongoing compliance with company policies and all federal, state, and local employment laws;
- Build trust with employees, managers and leaders in the Tampa location;
- Gain insight into the operations of the Member Support team to better understand, recommend, and implement goals to enhance the team and employee experience;
- Support HR and leadership in analyzing trends and metrics to show the health of the Member Support team as it relates to retention, promotion, attrition, quality of hires, etc;
- Help to support the smooth execution of onboarding and off-boarding processes;
- Partner cross-functionally with teams across Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Learning & Development, and Payroll to create an aligned and effective people resources team;
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of Employee Records using various HRIS systems;
- Drive initiatives and improvements towards current and new HR policies, processes, and programs;
- Partner closely with Workforce Management (WFM) and payroll to resolve issues of attendance, employee scheduling, leaves of absence, etc;
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- 4+ years experience in a dedicated HR Generalist role;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- PHR or SHRM-CP strongly preferred;
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions;
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills and demonstrated ability to influence without authority;
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization;
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and HRIS systems (Ultipro experience preferred);
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Ability to thrive when there are multiple changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.