ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me is the most trusted digital identity network, providing mobile and online identity verification SaaS technology in the U.S. Our mission is to make the world a more trusted place by facilitating transparent, efficient and secure interactions between people and organizations. With over 50M members and counting, we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a strategic yet hands-on Vice President of Revenue Operations to lead and scale our Sales and Marketing Operations capabilities. This individual will be responsible for leading the Revenue Technology stack, Sales Strategy & Analytics, Marketing Strategy & Analytics, Sales Enablement, and Proposal Management teams to the next level.
The VP of Revenue Operations will have an opportunity to create a vision and execute a plan to scale the function to support our expanding sales team. The VP will focus on optimizing sales efficiency by refining sales and marketing processes, standardizing operational workflows and tools, creating & documenting details of all aspects of process, and driving consistency throughout the global sales organization. In this role, you will work closely with Sales and Executive leadership to develop and optimize go-to-market strategy, processes, systems and infrastructure that boost Sales productivity and efficiency. An ideal candidate gets excited about rolling up their sleeves as an action-oriented leader, effectively ramping up on our complex business model and immediately adding value.
Revenue Performance and Execution
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Sales, Finance, and executive leadership to devise short and long term strategies tied to profitably grow the business
- Drive the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that support executives in making key decisions
- Deliver insightful analyses on the sales funnel, from lead generation all the way through deal closing, to increase revenue and provide sales team members with actionable strategies
- Lead the creation of an accurate sales forecasting process in partnership with the Finance team
- Design, implement and maintain Revenue Operations playbooks to streamline operations and measure performance
- Create go-to-market strategies for new initiatives and support the execution of the strategies
- Own the lead scoring model and work to consistently improve the quality of the leads delivered to the sales team
- Enhance reporting to provide actionable insights to the Sales Team
- Proactively mitigates risk by identifying and controlling internal and external risk factors
- Manage the Revenue Technology stack and ensure cross-functional adoption
- Drive the adoption of the sales methodology and support sales managers to coach team members at all levels
- Align the training calendar with key initiatives of the sales organization
- Strengthen the process for responding to RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs to increase the win rate of submissions
Leadership & Personnel Management
- Create a vision and strategy for the Revenue Operations function that supports the development of a world-class sales team
- Provide guidance and advice to the Revenue Operations team on key projects and initiatives to ensure that deadlines are met and obstacles are overcome
- Develop cross functional relationships to collaborate with all teams in the organization
- Define and oversee consistent adoption of instrumentation and standards across the Revenue Operations team
- Lead by example - be willing to work side-by-side to problem solve and produce high quality results
- Identify key skills and capabilities needed to assess team strengths and weaknesses
- Organize the Revenue Operations department and teams to support ID.me’s revenue goals and initiatives
- Provide purpose, motivation, and direction to members of the Revenue Operations team
- Partner with HR to recruit and retain top-tier talent
- Responsible for budgeting headcount, consulting, software, travel and entertainment, and professional development costs for the Revenue Operations team
- 10+ years experience in revenue operations, sales strategy, management consulting, or similar fields
- BS/BA degree required, with a degree in engineering, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative discipline preferred
- MBA strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills with experience delivering high quality results in tight deadline environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills and comfort engaging with senior leadership
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to develop solutions working with multiple functional teams
- Experience at a fast-paced startup a plus.
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
ID.me has a mandatory vaccination requirement where not prohibited by applicable federal or state law.
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.