ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me is seeking a results-driven Senior Financial Analyst, Commissions to join our fast-paced growing Finance team. Reporting into the Vice President, Finance Operations, the Senior Financial Analyst, Commissions will work cross functionally with Sales, Sales Ops, HR and Accounting to own the variable compensation process for our Sales team and ensure information is distributed on time and with accuracy and transparency. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and being part of an innovative culture where they can make something better everyday.
- Lead the selection of a commission tracking software and oversee implementation
- Prepare and review monthly commission reports for accuracy and completeness - reconciling any issues through cross-functional collaboration
- Prepare and review quarterly departmental revenue reports for sales leadership
- Build and distribute daily reporting for sales team to report performance against bookings, revenue, and other plan components
- Calculate sales commission expense accrual estimates
- Assist with analyzing compensation and financial results to better understand company performance
- Timely set-up of new hires and transfers, employee changes; review and audits of crediting and commissions, managing tickets; payroll processing and assisting broader team in monthly/quarterly close process
- Influence sales comp design, sales comp expense forecasting, SPIFF launches, and comp plan performance analytics
- Partner with department leaders by bringing efficiencies to our existing compensation processes and share timely analysis and forecasts to drive key decision making
- Lead systems discussions to identify areas for automation improvements and drive process improvements cross functionally
- Ensure approval flow and documentation is thorough and complete
- Troubleshoot and resolve calculation and/or data errors
- Respond to compensation related inquiries from the Sales Team in an effective and timely manner
- Escalate special cases or other issues that do not fall within existing policy to management for resolution
- 5+ years of experience in compensation or similar analytical roles
- Strong Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction from management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with sales commission software preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
ID.me has a mandatory vaccination requirement where not prohibited by applicable federal or state law.
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.