About ICONIQ Capital
ICONIQ Capital is a global investment firm elevated by an extraordinary community. With over $80B assets under management, we seek to build resilient investment portfolios, partner with inspired entrepreneurs transforming industries, manage our clients’ lives and legacies, and create uncommon opportunities across sectors and society
About ICONIQ Growth
ICONIQ Growth partners with visionaries defining the future of their industries to transform the world. Our investment platform and unique ecosystem helps amplify our portfolio companies’ success from early growth stage to IPO and beyond. Elevated by our global community of founders, pioneers, and leaders, we are entrepreneurs backing entrepreneurs. Our portfolio includes Adyen, AirBnB, Alibaba, Alteryx, Automattic, BambooHR, Braze, Chime, Collibra, Coupa, Datadog, Docusign, Gitlab, Marqeta, Miro, Procore, Red Ventures, Relativity, ServiceTitan, Snowflake, Sprinklr, Truckstop, Uber, Wolt, and Zoom, among others. For more information, please visit ICONIQGrowth.com.
The Opportunity: Marketing Program Coordinator, ICONIQ Growth
The ICONIQ Growth Marketing team is growing rapidly and expanding our initiatives. We are looking for a sharp, proactive, and professional marketing program coordinator who will uplevel our operations for our next phase of growth. You’ll have the unique opportunity to come in on the ground floor and help support the ICONIQ Growth marketing and event strategy, and build operational excellence and rigor in our marketing organization. You will have creative freedom and “white space” to introduce new ideas, tools, and processes, coupled with support and guidance from the broader team to both champion and challenge you. Maintaining confidentiality, effectively multi-tasking, being detail-oriented, and having a strong work ethic are imperative to success. This position will report to the Partner and Head of Marketing of ICONIQ Growth based in San Francisco.
Marketing & Events:
- The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing with experience leveraging email, copywriting, online & in-person events, and social media.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns, including email marketing, social media, content marketing, events, webinars, and other activities.
- Provide coordination and support of various community Slack channels.
- Provide content, communications, and events program support as needed.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to ensure the timely and successful execution of marketing programs.
- Track and manage mailing lists on behalf of the marketing team and firm.
- Support setup of webinars and other content projects.
- Supports social media copywriting, planning, scheduling, and monitoring, maintaining social media best practices.
- Send and track gifts and other mailings.
- Measure, track, and monitor website and campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing and operations team on broader brand initiatives (e.g. annual Year-in-Review, marketing deck updates, etc.)
- Own the ICONIQ Growth event & marketing calendar on behalf of the marketing team.
- Own all compliance approvals and appropriate tracking and record keeping of approvals.
- Identify areas of operational improvement, from our tech stack to internal processes that could benefit from increased sophistication.
- Collaborate with various ICONIQ teams (e.g. Data & Engineering, Info Security, Vendor Management, Legal, etc.) to execute operational improvements end-to-end, including exploring additional tooling or third-party resources.
- Aid team with Salesforce campaign tracking, data input, and reporting.
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience with at least 1+ years in a marketing role.
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal, management, organizational, and communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and with members of the senior team.
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Positive attitude, desire, and willingness to learn, willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, able to think independently, and provide creative solutions.
- Strong integrity, confidence, emotional intelligence, and ability to diplomatically navigate complex situations and lead diverse stakeholders and drive execution.
- Proficient in using Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Splash, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Monday.com.
- Design experience (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background, with demonstrated marketing DNA
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation Range: ICONIQ is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role, together with other compensation being offered such as a discretionary bonus, health insurance, and other perks. There are several factors taken into consideration in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At ICONIQ, we apply a total reward philosophy where all aspects of compensation and benefits are taken into consideration in determining compensation terms. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range is $100,000-$125,000 together with a discretionary bonus, health insurance, paid time off, 401k participation with a company matching program, wellness stipend, personal education allowance as well as a commuter benefits program.
ICONIQ Capital, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Company is committed to complying with its obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities as required by law.