iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $166 billion in global client assets invested in 1,356 funds, as of August 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021 – 2023); and a three-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a General Compliance and Corporate Governance Associate to join the Compliance team. The ideal candidate will help administer and enhance iCapital’s compliance program. The role will work closely with senior Compliance and Legal team members on a variety of general compliance matters and corporate governance matters.
- Assist with documenting corporate actions, including minutes, resolutions, consents, governing documents, and certificates.
- Prepare and maintain powers of attorney, incumbency certificates, and liaise with registered agent to obtain good standings and certified filings from the secretary of state.
- Assist in maintaining and updating policies and procedures based on new corporate regulations for U.S. and non-U.S. jurisdictions.
- Assist in the internal preparation, coordination, and successful execution of fund board and committee meeting materials, minutes, agendas, and tracking of action items.
- Respond to requests for information and documents from the Company's internal and external auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with other members of the Legal and Compliance team and assist with any ad hoc Compliance related functions and projects.
- 2-5 years of experience, preferably with in-house legal or compliance department experience
- JD is preferred but not required
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in an evolving business environment
- High level of integrity
- Organized and detailed oriented with big picture capability
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel and Word)
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 to $110,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.