iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a Platform Support Analyst to join the Advisor Specialist team. This role will be responsible for growth and adoption by financial advisors of our platform. The ideal candidate will function as a preliminary contact for our retail financial advisor networks and will become an expert on the iCapital platform. This person will educate and engage financial advisors within our network to facilitate best-in-class service.
- Proactively engage in sales campaigns targeting financial advisors.
- Develop into an expert on the iCapital platform; Showcase the full functionality of iCapital within structured products, annuities, and alternative asset classes.
- Raise awareness of the platform and help advisors build and manage their structured product, annuity, and alternative asset business.
- Act as a liaison between end users and internal departments to rectify any platform issues.
- Manage all interactions (calls, emails, webinars, and demos) in Salesforce.
- Learn, understand, and stay current on the structured product, annuity, and alternative asset landscape and how we support these areas holistically.
- Share creative ideas to enhance the user experience.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed, such as supporting distributor rollouts, training sessions, and new product lines.
- Bachelor's degree or experience in the financial industry
- 1-2 years of sales experience/Salesforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to obtain Series 7, Series 63, and Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Financial Certifications – all materials and training provided by iCapital
iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together and prioritize office-first four days a week. Most employees have the option to work remotely one day a week while some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.