iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $149 billion in global client assets invested in 1,182 funds, as of November 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a Vice President to join the Corporate Finance team. This role will provide strong leadership over the Accounts Payable team in their day-to-day operations and report directly to the Corporate Controller. The ideal candidate will be a Coupa expert and a key player in designing and building a world class global accounts payable department that can efficiently scale with the firms rapidly growing business.
- Oversee all day-to-day Accounts Payable (AP) functions:
- Ensure all invoices are processed timely and accurately for both US and international vendors by the team.
- Monitor billing email inbox to ensure inquiries are being addressed by team members accurately and timely.
- Manage invoice approvals and coding, ensure workflow routings are appropriate and accelerated as needed; address any AP aging and unapproved invoices.
- Present weekly payment schedule and conduct payment meeting, coordinate operating cash needs with the head of treasury. Ensure high priority, past due, and/or other urgent requests are addressed across departments. Analyze expense data to identify trends for vendor payments and travel & expense transactions.
- Lead and coordinate meetings with departments to answer questions and ensure processes are being followed.
- Maintain repository of contracts and key terms and track and monitor actuals against contract expenditures. Understand relationships of the firms transfer pricing agreements and implications for international vendor payment processing.
- Assist with month-end accruals, cash and credit card account reconciliations, and intercompany payables and receivables.
- Oversee process of corporate reimbursables and settlement of receivables. Maintain data analytics and statistics on aging, collectability, etc. on a customer and fund level.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s and create progress reports, establish productivity benchmarks, perform root cause analysis of any process gaps and/or oversights, and provide problem-solving assessments and feedback of outcomes.
- Enhance reporting for stakeholders to ensure transparency and meaningful analysis and insights can be gained.
- Assist in any ad-hoc requests or projects as needed, implementations for new customizations, design enhancements, process improvements, integrations with ERP software (Netsuite), audit requests, etc. Continuously review and enhance the AP process, functions, and capabilities within Coupa such as dashboards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years in a leadership/team management role
- Experience with Coupa and Coupa pay required
- Familiarity with Oracle NetSuite General Ledger required
- Able to manage large team organizations and implement checks and balances
- Strong leadership and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented with a big picture mindset
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 to $170,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together and prioritize office-first four days a week. Most employees have the option to work remotely one day a week while some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.