iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital has more the 800 employees and services approximately $131 billion in global client assets invested in over 1’000 funds, with offices in New York (headquarters), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Zurich, London, Lisbon, Hong- Kong and Singapore.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the Forbes FinTech 50 for the past five years, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
The Client Onboarding team within the Client Success department is seeking an Assistant Vice President to service the company’s rapidly growing client base. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry, quality control, and the review and remediation of investor documents. This is an exciting opportunity to help reinforce a growing team inside an innovative company. This role will report into the Vice President of Client Onboarding overseeing our international operations.
- Review subscription agreements and other investor documents for completeness and accuracy, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements
- Explain necessary remediations to bring investor documents into compliance
- Identify and correct inconsistencies by employing data quality control measures
- Manage and mentor junior team members within a dedicated client vertical
- Participate in or lead strategic projects
- Collaborate with other departments to improve internal processes and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc requests (i.e., reconciliations for acquired investors)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10 years’ experience with client onboarding, account document review, investor compliance and/or transfer agency/fund administration services
- Familiarity with private placements, specifically non-US regulatory requirements for private fund investors
- Prior experience in or exposure to finance or accounting a strong plus but not mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task, and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, demanding environment
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel formulas
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a total compensation program consisting of competitive salary, annual performance bonus, and equity for all full-time employees; healthcare with 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance; and generous paid time off (PTO).
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc