About the Company
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. As of September 30, 2022, iCapital services more than US$148 billion in global client assets, of which about US$32 billion are from international investors (non-US Domestic) across more than 1,150 funds. Employing more than 1,040 people globally, iCapital is headquartered in NYC and has offices worldwide, including in Zurich, London, Lisbon, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Toronto.
iCapital has been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50 list each year from 2018 to 2022, the Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers in 2021 and 2022, and MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards as Solutions Provider of the Year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
About the Role
iCapital is seeking a Senior Instructional Designer to join the Talent Development Team. This role will support iCapital’s corporate university with key learning initiatives related to employee onboarding, continuous learning, and leadership development.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about professional development, excited about technology, and excel at defining and guiding the development and delivery of training. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop asynchronous and synchronous learning experiences (eLearning, instructor-led training, video, simulations, job-aids/instructional guides, etc.)
- Produce employee learning resources that can be easily scaled and implemented across the organization (self-paced learning through videos, eLearning, job-aids)
- Create interactive learning experiences that drive knowledge retention and behavior change through gamification, simulations, knowledge validations, and hands-on learning
- Apply best-in-class instructional design processes to ensure high-quality learning resources (ADDIE, Kirkpatrick Measurement Model, Design Thinking, Adult Learning Theory, etc)
- Conduct learning needs analysis to determine learning gaps, objectives, and delivery modality
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other internal stakeholders to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand, engaging learning resources (infographics, job-aids, graphic organizers, learning scenarios, etc)
- Evaluate learning outcomes and continually refine existing training materials based on learner feedback and insights derived from data
- Partner with the marketing and internal communications team to design visually appealing, modern, professional learning resources that adhere to iCapital brand guidelines
- Strategically repurpose content for multiple learning modalities, including video animation
- Create approachable and interactive scripts for live instructor-led training (facilitator guides) and eLearning modules
- Proactively identify opportunities for new and improved learning content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology (EdTech), or a related field (Master’s degree a plus)
- 5+ years of instructional design experience
- Experience in the financial services space, a plus
- Proficient in video, audio, and anination production (graphic designer experience, a plus)
- Proficient in authoring tools: Articulate Storyline & Rise, Adobe Captivate, or other
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and their capabilities (SCORM compliance)
- Ability to storyboard project concepts, create and develop scripts
- Strong Technical Writing skills, effectively communicating using the English language; in written, verbal, and visual forms.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Must be able to showcase examples of work or portfolio
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a total compensation program consisting of competitive salary, annual performance bonus, and equity for all full-time employees; healthcare with 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance; and generous paid time off (PTO).For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapital.com Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc