iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,176 funds, as of October 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for a motivated and eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital and financial intermediaries. The role encompasses supporting the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting and identifying the development of custom features for new partners including providing support to design unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth and learning, and will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage front-to-back implementation for small to medium size clients (e.g., General Partners, Wirehouses, RIA firms, etc.).
- Manage data integrations with clients and vendors across the alternative investment ecosystem (administrators, custodians, transfer agents, partners, etc.).
- Scope, prepare, and manage detailed project plans and implementation tasks lists for timely and successful launch along with senior team members.
- Manage workstreams within larger implementations supporting the senior project lead.
- Provide ongoing account and relationship management for clients.
- Learn and support all interfaces on iCapital platform; develop in-depth understanding of the platform, conduct platform demonstrations, and consistently drive improvements.
- Work with staff to trouble shoot platform issues.
- Train team members and staff on platform and client setup.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in project management/operational financial services
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across both internal and client stakeholders
- Effective team player and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 to $137,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together and prioritize office-first four days a week. Most employees have the option to work remotely one day a week while some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.