iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,176 funds, as of October 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for a motivated and eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital and financial intermediaries. This role supports the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting and identifying the development of custom features for new partners including providing support to design unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth and learning, and will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn and support all interfaces on the iCapital platform; develop in-depth understanding of the platform and proactively identify issues and areas for improvement.
- Manage operational configurations on the platform.
- Work with senior team members to support the launch of new clients and funds:
- Configure bespoke platform settings
- Manage user setup
- Map offering documents
- Test setup prior to release
- Work with senior team members to support Document Center integrations.
- Handle internal and external client platform update requests via the team’s ticketing system.
- Lead efforts to implement and troubleshoot integration connections (usually SFTP) between clients, vendors, and iCapital.
- Support data integrations with clients and vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 1+ year of experience in project management/operational financial services
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and a proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across both internal and client stakeholders
- Effective team player and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
The base salary range for this role is $75,000 to $106,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.