iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,155 funds, as of September 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a Vice President to join the iCapital Solutions Structured Investments team. In the role, you’ll support the Structured Investments team, within the firm’s SIMON technology platform, by owning, developing, and maintaining the Structured Investments eco-system on the platform for our clients. The iCapital Solutions team develops and manages the technology platform experience with many of iCapital’s largest clients, including investment banks, broker-dealers, private banks, and RIAs throughout the United States. This person will be responsible for assisting in developing and executing our firm’s strategy and solution in the Structured Investments market and developing relationships with new and existing partners active in the product category.
- Assist in the development and execution of the firm’s overarching strategy aimed at supporting the Structured Investments business line.
- Develop new and existing relationships with investment banks, third-party distributors, and distribution partners to advance the product category for the firm.
- Maintain synchronization across various industry groups to deliver a robust platform solution addresses key stakeholders needs.
- Take ownership of projects and provide strong analytical support to teammates.
- Aggregate, maintain, and analyze large data sets with excellent attention to detail.
- Develop presentations with significant data and analysis for internal meetings and projects.
- Work alongside the Client Solutions team to develop meaningful measurements of success.
- Work with internal technical partners to create a product offering that meets the needs of our clients.
- Drive process improvement, in part by leveraging technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a trading/business development/relationship management in the Structured Investments market and 10 years of financial market industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic mindset and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated client service skills with stakeholders and clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to work in a cross-functional and collaborative environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Series 7, 63 certifications
The base salary range for this role is $190,000 to $240,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.