iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,155 funds, as of September 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for a candidate to join its growing Research and Due Diligence team. The candidate will focus on content creation, client engagement, and evaluating market conditions on private capital funds and hedge funds. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of industry trends in private equity, private credit, real estate, and/or real assets.
- Support all aspects of iCapital’s fund launch process by partnering with the Investment Team, Product Development Team, Sales, and Marketing.
- Serve as product lead, develop a marketing plan for all new product launches, partner with the sales team to conduct demand assessment, and execute marketing plan by partnering with research and sales team.
- Create talking points, marketing materials, and presentation materials to present to clients.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the sales team to arrange calls/meetings, manage follow‐ups, demonstrate deep investment knowledge, deliver product presentations, identify and address concerns, and provide guidance through diligence.
- Partner with the investment and sales team to provide fundraising updates, portfolio updates, and responses to data requests.
- Coordinate manager due diligence and selection processes both in terms of breadth and investment quality, with the overall aim of providing best-in-class investment products to our clients.
- Assist in the planning and execution of roadshows and conferences.
- Work alongside the sales team on client pitches, product positioning, and sales campaigns.
- Build excellent working relationships across multiple lines of business and corporate functions in collaboration with product onboarding.
- 5-10 years of internal and/or external sales experience in the alternatives space
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline required
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commitment to continuous professional development and improvement of the team
- Excellent client service aptitude and attitude
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Salesforce
The base salary range for this role is $170,000 to $210,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.