Project Manager – Assistant Vice President
Department: iCapital Solutions
Location(s): New York, New York
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,155 funds, as of September 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a Project Manager to bring our data and core services to the next level. This role will work closely with our product managers and technology leads to facilitate our technology development by coordinating with internal teams including Sales, UX & Design, Engineering, Legal and Compliance. The ideal candidate will be able to facilitate collaboration, effective delivery, and ensure the team meets business objectives in a timely manner.
- Partner with product managers to document user stories, tasks, and acceptance criteria in JIRA, ensuring requirements are communicated in a clear and detailed manner and priorities are clearly communicated.
- Work alongside engineering teams to ensure development efforts are carefully planned and timelines for delivery are both accurate and transparent.
- Manage JIRA, including writing tickets, managing sprint boards, and maintaining a well-groomed backlog.
- Facilitate and guide groups through processes to help them make decisions and find solutions.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role
- Project Management/Scrum Master experience such as Scrum Master certification (SAFe), Certified Scrum Professional (CSM or CSP)
- Previous experience in financial services or at a financial technology company, preferably working with risk-managed and alternative investment solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to establish solid relationships, and promote team cohesion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical, convergent thinker passionate about taking on new challenges
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional environment
- Experience navigating complex software development projects
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, JIRA Query Language and plug-ins like Structure and‚ BigPicture) along with collaboration tools (MS Office, Confluence, monday.com)
The base salary range for this role is $125,000 to $140,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.