iCapital Network is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services $70+ billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts with offices in New York (headquarters), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Zurich, London, Lisbon, and Hong Kong.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
iCapital’s rapid international expansion creates an opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
About the Role
iCapital Network is seeking a Vice President on the International Enterprise Integration team to contribute to the development and execution of its international expansion. In this role, they will support the Enterprise Integration activities of iCapital with a primary focus on Banks, Wealth Managers, Asset Managers, and Alternative Asset Managers in Europe.
This role is responsible for driving consistent project execution to successfully manage client onboarding and implementation of enterprise relationships with WM Banks, Asset Managers, and financial intermediaries. The position will be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and prospects.
- Scope, prepare, and manage detailed implementation tasks and responsibility lists for timely and successful launches.
- Perform project reporting and project portfolio management.
- Build strong internal relationships within iCapital and work closely with other teams (Research & Fund Management, Enterprise Integration Group, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Technology & Operations, etc.) to achieve the best client outcomes and successful long-term client relationships.
- Provide constant feedback and research from the field on relevant technology landscapes, competitive landscapes, and respective trends.
- Establish and enhance governance framework to drive consistent project execution and reporting.
- 8+ years of experience in a project or business management role
- Project management certification and/or a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field is a plus
- Entrepreneurial approach to managing projects with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with experience in technical platform integration in the financial industry
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce detailed project documentation, business requirements documentation, and specifications to drive successful development
- Good communication skills with the demonstrated capabilities to build trust, and strategically manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Highly collaborative and a can-do attitude
- Strong appetite to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment, self-motivated with a hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English required – strong written and verbal skills. Other languages considered an asset