If you are a digital marketer who enjoys leading a team and making data driven decisions, then this role is for you. As the Director of User Acquisition and Growth, you will play a crucial hands-on role in driving the growth of Ibotta’s user base. This individual will lead strategy and spend across multiple paid channels. We’re looking for someone who is a strong creative thinker, is data-driven and has successfully lead a team. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated strength in designing and executing integrated demand generation campaigns that engage, nurture and qualify highly targeted audiences and personas through media.
What you’ll do:
- Strategically lead all paid social channels, search and display from ideation to execution
- Manage User Acquisition budget and provide forecasting and budget optimization recommendations
- Build a high-performing team based on strengths, talents, group dynamics and business needs while providing clear direction, feedback and development to direct reports
- Work cross-functionally with data analytics, engineering, product, creative and design, and finance teams to increase effectiveness and efficiencies in cost to acquire
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Build out reporting and analytics to identify trends and insights to support continuous performance and spend optimizations
- Collaborate with internal teams to prioritize A/B testing opportunities, create landing pages, improve data feeds and optimize user experience
- Keep up to date with paid search & SEO best practices, tools and strategies including the evaluation of emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Continually brainstorm and support creative new growth strategies across the full marketing ecosystem
- Manage relationships with 3rd party partners
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years of paid advertising experience in B2C internet / e-commerce / mobile
- Expertise in direct-response and performance marketing
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Deep experience with media buying tools
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Energetic, self-starter, and a team player
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Ability to make independent decisions and strong execution ability in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional Excel data analysis skills. You should be comfortable creating pivot tables and charts, as well as using vlookup, text string manipulation, and advanced formulas
- Solid understanding of advertising metrics
- Paid advertising background in Facebook/Instagram or Adwords
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.