Do you enjoy winning big by virtue of helping your clients to disrupt legacy media and promotional tactics? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for winners to join our rapidly growing Client Partnerships and business development team. We employ a team-based approach to client development, and wake up every day excited to disrupt multiple legacy industries. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as brand executives, managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through adept post-campaign account management and education around new product enhancements
- Partner with other functional teams to ensure client campaigns are successfully executed from start to finish
- Learn and leverage key principles of the “Challenger Sales Model” to maintain control of challenging and complex client opportunities
- Build and lead a team of 2-5 Account Executives and Sales Associates
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 7+ years of progressive sales experience
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as CPG, Retail, or Beer, Wine & Spirits is required
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must (Candidates must do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Willingness to check ego at the door
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Travel up to 50% required
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Philadelphia, PA and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, remote stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.