Are you interested in disrupting how marketers execute mobile media targeting and attribution strategies? Ibotta is seeking a Director of Data Partnerships to join our dynamic and rapidly growing consumer facing technology company. Ideal candidates will be excited to build and manage Ibotta’s new Data Partnership vertical, which includes audience targeting and media attribution products. The candidate needs to be an insightful market strategist who understands the digital media ecosystem, advertiser and media partner needs, and competitive offerings to deliver a distinctive set of media targeting and attribution products. The role involves building direct partnerships with marketing agencies and in some cases directly with CPG and Retail advertisers to commercialize Ibotta’s data products.
- Establish sales strategy, identify key clients and develop partnership opportunities
- Oversee product go-to-market strategy and
- Build and maintain compelling sales collateral
- Maintain sales forecast and deliver against aggressive revenue goals
- Provide expertise across Ibotta’s data capabilities and educate internal and external parties on our products and differentiating factors
- Train and mentor Account Executives and Client Partnerships Development Associates on team to help them achieve revenue targets
- Strong track record in delivering complex technology solution based sales
- Deep strategic understanding of current digital media landscape, specifically, DSP, DMP, Data Integrations, Ad Servers
- Familiarity with household/individual-level digital audience and attribution providers
- Successful history of strategic selling to agencies, brand advertisers, and trading desks
- Proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients
- Experience developing exceptional collateral for client presentations, RFP's, and others as required
- Expected travel is up to 25%
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Chicago and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, remote stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.