Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry leading team? The Senior Marketing Associate, User Retention will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world class existing customer marketing programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated and analytically driven, while being capable of managing multiple projects and external partners.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Support Senior Marketing Manager in building and executing high impact, high ROI customer marketing programs.
- Manage relationships with, and performance of, external retention-focused advertising partners.
- Analyze all marketing programs and develop optimizations to improve overall business performance.
- Develop new and innovative ways to improve user retention - we want you to get creative with solving business challenges.
- Work with product and marketing teams to build a best-in-class user experience
- Provide data driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, strategy and increase key business metrics.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field.
- Strong analytical skills, experience extracting and manipulating data a plus.
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously.
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- 2-4+ years of marketing or relevant business experience required, preferably experience with marketing initiatives around user retention.
- SQL and/or advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 21 million downloads and has put more than $150 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.