Do you love helping others? Do you like being the heartbeat of a company’s business? Great! You’ll be a fantastic addition as an Ibotta Care Agent. The Ibotta Care Team is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every user has been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in the reputation our Care Team has built. Voted one of the top workplaces in 2017 by the Denver Post.
This is a part-time, remote position. Applicants must be located in Colorado and able to attend training remotely.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications from out of state can not be considered at this time.
- Analyze and respond to email inquiries from Ibotta users
- Work through fraud reports, receipt moderation, and customer emails so you can see first hand if there are any issues or pain points with the app
- Problem solve by reviewing Ibotta systems and customer accounts
- Work on special projects for senior management team in marketing, sales & technology
- Be an advocate for the customer to ensure satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous remote working experience a plus
- Fast, extremely organized, and detailed oriented
- You must be genuine, friendly, and enjoy helping customers
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Savvy about technology
- Knowledge of Android and Apple or owner of Android/Apple phone/tablet a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and very strong, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem-solving skills
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Ability to work part-time, up to four shifts a week, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to attend occasional training sessions and meetings in Denver, Colorado
- Work from home (7-hour shifts required: morning shift, afternoon shift, and night shift)
- One weekend shift per week required.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must be 18 or older to be eligible for this position.
This position pays $12/hour.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.