The Director of Business Operations is responsible for driving a multi-functional group of business units that interact with every component of the Ibotta system. The Business Operations teams are collectively responsible for managing the process, quality and functional work necessary to launch and monitor thousands of pieces of content into the Ibotta app every month.
This leader interacts directly with the leadership team in Sales, Account Management, Product Management, Engineering and Marketing to create and operate a highly effective set of cross functional processes. A successful candidate also identifies internal and external operational gaps and translates business demand into actionable business requirements/execution. This role oversees client-facing and internal teams, supports company-wide initiatives, and drives strategic integration with the many collaborative components that make up the Ibotta machines.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of process evaluation and improvement who is excited to continue developing a talented group of managers and positively impact the Ibotta business.
What you'll be doing:
- Direct the operation of the Client Success Associate group, Technical Account Management Team, Launch Team, Live Team and Operations QA/QC
- 6 direct reports
- 57 total team members
- Be accountable for the highly accurate execution of thousands of campaign/offer/advertising setups each month
- Own the long term vision for operational, tool and organization improvement of the Business Operation functions
- Analyze and optimize operational resources, costs, and forecasts
- Develop and leverage relationships with organizational leaders, and utilize influencing skills to foster collaboration cross-departmentally, eliminating obstacles to the achievement of performance objectives
- Oversee the recruitment, selection, and development of talent; motivating teams and preparing individuals for growth opportunities and advancement
- Facilitate meetings with different business units and cross-functional teams to surface and address relevant information and discuss strategic considerations for projects and initiatives
- Lead, inspire, and motivate, as well as develop and grow, a team of talented managers
- Shape Ibotta’s approach to business operations with a progressive perspective that melds business goals with Performance Marketer and Saver needs,
- Enable high-quality, timely execution in a fast-paced, iterative, fluid environment
- Serve as the public face for setup and executional operations at Ibotta
- Maintain collaborative and performance-driven team culture
What we're looking for:
- 5-15+ years of operations experience, building and leading a highly effective teams
- The ability to think at a high-level and visualize holistic process improvements, yet unafraid of getting into the weeds to tackle complex problems
- Excellent communication skills that shepherd stakeholders along and foster collaboration
- Seasoned organizational design thinking and experience with implementing structural changes from start to finish
- A strategic perspective to problem solving, coupled with creativity and determination
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.