Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager within our Client Group to lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company improving the shopper experience within Ibotta’s mobile apps and website.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve the success of our clients
- Partner with senior leadership to proactively problem solve and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Own the product roadmap for your area of focus
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals including:
- Customer Lifetime Value / Customer Acquisition Cost (LTV/CAC)
- Net Revenue
- Use A/B testing, User Interviews, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Build partnerships and manage stakeholders across the company
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with ability to run A/B tests, manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
- Comfortable with SQL and a demonstrated understanding of more technically challenging initiatives
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.