Job Description & Requirements
The position supports local and global Operations, Control, and Client Communication-related functions for the cash and derivative markets.
- Clearing Operations – Daily reconciliation of trades, positions and settlements for local and global affiliates. There will be an emphasis on European markets—handling local depository functions.
- Proxy Support – Functional support for proxy-related functions for North American markets, including reconciliation of record date positions and managing client requests related to voting and material distribution
- Financial Control – Daily reconciliation of settlements, corporate actions, dividends, stock loans, etc., against the Firm's external clearing banks, emphasizing settlements for local and Asia/Pacific markets.
- Asset Transfers - should know about Asset Transfers and standard settlement instructions and be familiar with terms like clearing house, BIC code, ISIN etc.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks)
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week)
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899