Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Interactive Brokers is regularly recognized as a leader in the financial services industry.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of a team responsible for analyzing the performance of various business and product lines the Company is engaged in and those it is considering. The successful candidate is an experienced, driven individual who has demonstrated in previous roles the capability of supporting/influencing key business decisions by consistently producing accurate deliverables, taking ownership of multiple interdepartmental projects, and seeing them through to completion while meeting competing deadlines.
- Create and analyze key operating and business line metrics, including ensuring that metrics and analyses evolve with the Company and the overall broker-dealer business
- Develop financial models and quantitative analyses to support new businesses and products.
- Identify areas of potential process improvements within the Company and propose impactful solutions.
- In-depth analyses of competitors and financial markets that are prepared for executive management
- Expand the Finance team’s cross-functional knowledge base, developing advanced proficiency in additional areas of the business and financial markets while also helping to develop more junior members of the team.
Candidates who thirst for honing and utilizing their intellectual curiosity, flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and possess a stout attention to detail will thrive in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Five-plus years of professional experience in an analytical or business development role, preferably within a financial services or technology-driven firm
- Proven quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities, including financial modeling and product analysis, coupled with a deep understanding of financial statements
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to synthesize key points from large data sets while not losing focus on the “big picture.”
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office suite of products
- Experience with Tableau and Oracle E-Business Suite is a plus
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899