Interactive Brokers is looking to hire several Regulatory Analysts in its Chicago, Illinois office. This is an entry-level position with excellent growth potential for highly motivated and exceptional performers. Analysts will report to a Compliance Manager and will assist with ensuring the firm complies with Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, anti-terrorist financing, sanctions, industry anti-money laundering, and securities laws and regulations.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Preparing regulatory response letters
- Gathering customer account records and documents responsive to law enforcement and regulatory inquiries
- Coordinating with compliance analysts to help complete regulatory investigations
- Identifying areas for improvement and streamlining current processes and workflows
- Drafting and updating procedures, as necessary
The ideal candidate will have some experience in an internal audit, legal, accounting, or other control function of a financial services firm or regulator. In the absence of direct industry experience, we will also consider applicants who are project assistants or paralegals with experience working in a legal department or law firm. We will also consider candidates with excellent Bachelor’s-level educational credentials.
Preferred qualifications include:
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Strong organization skills to successfully manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a small-team environment, and to multi-task with minimal supervision
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of the publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899