The Tax Analyst will focus primarily on direct and indirect tax compliance for two legal entities based in India. Interactive Brokers (India) Private Limited is a regulated broker-dealer registered with the Securities & Exchange Board of India, the National Stock Exchange of India Limited, and a clearing member with the National Clearing Corporation Limited. Interactive Brokers Software Services (India) Private Limited provides technical and administrative services to other group entities.
This position reports locally to the Tax Manager and indirectly to the US-based Senior Tax Manager - Corporate Tax and has significant growth potential. The successful candidate will be technically proficient in Indian GST and income tax provision reporting and understand complex tax concepts.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized, analytical thinker interested in developing the tax function and reporting efficiently and can work independently.
- Prepare monthly computation and payment of Withholding tax (TDS), GST, and Advance tax.
- Prepare monthly/annual GST return filing (including reconciliation) and prepare GST tax refund applications as per GST rules and regulations.
- Prepare TDS return every quarter.
- Assist with preparing annual tax filings (tax audit, transfer pricing audit).
- Work closely with Big 4 tax consulting firm to carry out tax litigation matters for Indian and foreign entities.
- Manage direct and indirect taxes and interface with tax consultants on such matters.
- Prepare renewal of APA agreement for IT/ITeS entity and carry out necessary documentation.
- Prepare on a monthly/quarterly basis necessary filing with tax authorities for foreign remittances made to intercompany/non-resident licensors.
- Prepare/update necessary requests to programmers to automate GST and tax filing smoothly.
A qualified candidate should have a good knowledge of the following:
- Indian tax regulations.
- Indian accounting standard.
- Financial analytics and communication with executive management.
- Semi-qualified Chartered Accountant with 5-10 years of experience in taxation and accounting or Post Graduate with 4-8 years of experience in taxation from the financial service industry.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of tax and accounting experience
- Oracle Financials E-Business Suite release 12 experience.
- MS Word and Excel proficiency.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899