Interactive Brokers seeks several motivated individuals to join our New Accounts team as Document Processor. Successful candidates are analytical, methodical and have strong initiative. We offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. In addition, you will join an exciting team that is helping shape one of the world's strongest brokerage brands.
We look forward to reviewing your online application.
- Validate and screen documents received from clients who are opening accounts under the UK and US entities
- Follow-up with clients regarding any pending documents
- Reviewing regulatory checks such as OFAC and World Checks
- Co-ordinate with Compliance to get the documents/accounts approved
Education: Bachelor's degree / Post Graduate degree.
Experience: Two-plus years related to account opening and Global KYC documentation of individual and corporate clients
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be preferred
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shift.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899