Job Description and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate has a minimum of ten years of regulatory compliance experience in the Indian capital markets. This experience may have been gained by working for a stock exchange, a regulatory organization, a stock broker or a similar financial service organization.
In addition, the candidate should have hands-on experience in independently handling all compliance functions of a stock broking firm, including but not limited to the following:
- Over ten years of experience working in the compliance department of a large/medium-sized broking house
- Continuously tracking regulatory updates from stock exchanges and SEBI.
- Interacting with various departments within the organization to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in an automated, hands-on environment.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory norms of SEBI, Exchanges and Depositories
- Reviewing and verifying transactions/trades to prevent money laundering.
- Implementing systems/ procedures for timely adherence and streamlining the working procedures for enhancing compliance.
- Update and review KYC and account approval guidelines for the company.
- Handling regulatory inspections, investigations, inquiries, internal audits, legal and client grievances, and preparation of the firm's response for these regulatory issues.
- Conduct/assist in periodic audits of the firm's practices to ensure that the organization's activities satisfy all pertinent legal and regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering norms
- Ensure daily/monthly/quarterly submissions per regulatory guidelines and processes
- Understanding and implementation of changes w.r.t regulatory developments.
- A Graduate/ Post graduate degree. (Law preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good problem-solving skills
- High proficiency with desktop applications and the MS Office suite of products.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899