Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
Our DevOps team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Gather and analyze system-level and application-level metrics to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Innovate and improve system processes and toolsets to automate repetitive work and increase efficiency
- Interact with engineering teams to provide solutions and resolve problems in a timely and proactive manner
- Balance innovation with reliability using well-defined service-level objectives
- Experience with modern DevOps tools like Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Kafka
- The ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine manual tasks
- Experience with and managing configuration for monitoring and logging tools like ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Strong troubleshooting, coordination, and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn other technologies as needed
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience partnering with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participated in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Innovated and improved system processes and toolsets to automate repetitive work and increase efficiency
- Interacted with engineering teams to provide solutions and resolve problems in a timely and proactive manner
- Balanced innovation with reliability using well-defined service-level objectives
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team-building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899