Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a technologically fluent Data Analytics and Reporting Manager at our Mumbai office. The Manager will report to the Head of Compliance Data Analytics and Reporting and is responsible for creating and delivering compelling and intuitive metrics-based solutions, including dashboards and data visualizations that inform regulatory and strategic operational objectives.
- Develop, plan, and execute analytical projects as an individual contributor or member of a team
- Document business requirements related to metrics reporting
- Create and deliver compelling and intuitive metrics-based solutions, including dashboards and data visualizations that inform
- Actively finds ways to support reporting priorities using data and analytics
- Create metrics reports using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- Create dashboards and reports based on a wide variety of data
- Work AML and other financial crime risk data to analyze variances, gaps, and issues
- Maintain and ensure consistency of reporting metrics and advance metrics-driven solutions in support of the firm's regulatory and operational strategic risk objectives
- Use data visualization tools like Tableau to develop new and transition older metrics dashboards and data visualizations
- Examine and integrate multiple sources of complex data to identify patterns or trends that help answer compliance or business questions and inform strategic decision making
- Become a trusted advisor and thought leader on compliance data and analysis techniques
- Conduct extensive quality control and record keeping procedures to ensure the highest levels of data integrity when producing metrics and data visualizations
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality work deliverables while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Five plus years of Data Analytics and reporting experience in a financial institution (preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international client base)
- Fluent with all MS Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Demonstrated organizational skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work independently
- Outstanding leadership, communication, analytical, and project management skills
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and project management capabilities, including knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel (power query)
- Bachelor's or master's degree focused on mathematics, statistics or economic techniques
- Minimum five years of data analytics and reporting experience
- Minimum five years of professional experience with data visualization tools
- Minimum two-to-three years of professional experience in Python, NoSQL and Linux
- Minimum two-three years of experience with relational databases and SQL
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899