Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Model Governance and Risk Analyst at the Mumbai office. This position comes with excellent growth potential for highly motivated and exceptional performers. The Analyst will report to a Model Governance Manager. The analyst will be responsible for auditing and evaluating the change management process initiated by a business or technical team within Compliance, tracking project progress and recordkeeping.
- Oversee all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for creating and modifying Compliance models and non-model reports and systems.
- Work across different IB entities to conduct forums with key stakeholders.
- Maintain ongoing project trackers and change management logs.
- Prepare change management forum agendas and status reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of the change management-related documentation developed by the change owner.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using different software tools (SQL, Jira, in-house applications) and implementation between the change owner and technical team.
- Evaluate change requests initiated by the technology team and initiate the change management process for model and non-model changes.
- Assist teams in creating documentation for change request audit trail.
- Become a reliable advisor on the compliance change management process.
- Conduct extensive quality control and recordkeeping procedures to ensure the highest levels of documentation to provide an audit trail.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality work products with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding financial crimes data is a plus
- Fluent with all MS Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL
- Experience using Jira and JQL queries
- Understanding of SDLC and the importance of Change Management methodology
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to multitask and work independently
- Outstanding leadership, communication, analytical, and project management skills.
- Bachelor's or master's degree focused on computer science, business, and/or economic techniques.
- Minimum two years of professional experience with change management and SDLC
- Minimum 2-3 years of Relational databases experience SQL
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings.
*Depending upon the shifts.
Please note: The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899