As a senior member of the Client Technical Support L2 team, you will assist other representatives with technical escalations regarding our range of trading offerings. In addition, you will act as a liaison between Client Services and developers to ensure prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
The ideal candidate is analytical with an affinity for problem-solving, technical troubleshooting, and software issues. They recognize, investigate, and handle escalations with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
If you have initiative and are motivated, analytical and methodical, this position will challenge and reward you. In addition, you will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
- Prioritize and escalate issues to the appropriate development teams
- Perform client call-backs for technical escalations where required
- Assist L1 support with complex client inquiries
- Participate in the testing of new internal and external features
- Troubleshoot and support Interactive Brokers’ platforms and web-based offerings
- Problem management with a focus on wide-scale technical issues
- Ensure the team handles cases escalated over email/ticketing systems in a timely fashion
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred if in STEM fields
- Three-plus years in client facing support role
- Three-plus years of experience working with Windows, Macs, software and connectivity support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience working with support ticketing systems (knowledge of Confluence/JIRA is a plus)
- Adaptable to a constantly evolving technical environment
- Initiative and desire to learn new skills/technologies and remain up to date with the latest trends
- Passion for solving technical problems
- Languages: Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in any other language is a plus
- Experience with financial products and services is a plus
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with a competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events, including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899