Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features, all for the lowest cost. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications that provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR); is rated #1 - Best Online Brokers five years in a row by Barron's Best Online Brokers - Barron's Award (read more).
Our Trading Platforms group is looking for a Software Developer with good knowledge Qt Framework and creating outstanding UI via Qt Widgets. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively, understand problems and explain their solution. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, collaborate on improvements and be a team player. We are looking for a high-energy, self-starting individual. You will make an immediate impact by helping IBKR develop QML UI components for our NextGen Trading app effort. You will work with the latest technology, watch your projects quickly complete, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
You will be responsible for:
- Developing QML UI components for our NextGen Trading app effort
- Previous hands-on experience with the Qt framework and QML
- Experience building modern and responsive UI with different dynamic layouts and changing sizes with Qt/QML for desktop applications (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Experience building modern and responsive UIs with different dynamic layouts and changing sizes with Qt/QML for desktop applications (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Previous hands-on experience with the Qt framework and Qt Widgets or QML
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Four+ years of hands-on experience in Application Development
- Good English written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Spend 90% of their time doing hands-on coding
- Work well on a team of intelligent, intense and fast-moving co-workers
- Experience building QT Widgets for desktop applications (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Experience Qt Framework and C++
- Experience implementing CSS styles for Qt
Company Benefits & Perks
- Base salary pegged to Euro
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues and frequent company outings
- You will be part of a team building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
- You will join a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudently controlled growth
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899